I know this world is so cold and deceiving, but I keep my head up like my nose is bleeding.
2. So much shit, just sit on this mind of mine. I think about it all the time. I drink about it all the time. I smoke back to back, ’cause if my thoughts got to me, I’d be in this rap. Or I’ll be in a can. Thank God I had dreams of bein’ a man. Yeah!
3. Love or hate me, I stay hate free. They say we learn from mistakes. Well, that’s why they mistake me.
4. Mirror on the wall, through my rise and fall, you’ve been my only friend.
5. The shit you hear about me might be true, but then again, it could be as fake as the bitch who told you.
6. I got these haters, like “when will he stop?” Maybe a minute after never, so set your clocks.
7. Don’t make an opinion on me if you don’t know nothin’ about me.
8. Don’t judge me. You wanna judge me, put on a black gown and get a gavel. Get in line with the rest of them that’s about to judge me. I got court dates every other month. It’s me againt the world – that’s how I feel.
9. I like people that enjoy life, ’cause I do the same.
10. I am very humble, and I am very gracious and very grateful for everything that happens to me and about me and around me.
11. I look at things as ‘Everything is meant to be.
12. A lot of women don’t know how to love because there’s deep reasons for them not knowing how to love. And what I mean by deep reasons is deep and dark reasons.
13. I’m not an example for how people should live their lives. Never in my life would I ever set out to be an example for people on how to live their lives. If you need an example for how to live, then you just shouldn’t have been born. Straight up.
14. I don’t think life is about a pace, living slow or fast. I think you just live, y’know what I mean?
15. Honestly, I don’t listen to nobody else’s music but my own. It’s kind of like sports to me. You don’t see Kobe Bryant at a LeBron James game – he just works on his own game. And that’s what I do. I only listen to me, so I can criticize and analyze and all those things.
16. Life is a lot like skateboarding.
17. I know it’s an experience that I need to have if God’s putting me through it.
More Lil Wayne Quotes
18. I don’t think nothing. I just do my work.
19. I like being misunderstood.
20. I don’t have to prove anything.
21. I am my city. Nobody from my city wants to hear about my city.
22. I’m blessed and I thank God for every day for everything that happens for me.
23. I just always expect the best because I’m a competitor and if I’m competing, then obviously I’m trying to be better in everything.
24. Miami has embraced me and I love them for that.
25. They say I’m the hottest MC in the game. If you label me that, I will live up to it. Trust me.
26. I go wherever my creativity takes me.
More Lil Wayne Quotes About Music
27. I’m always creative.
28. I always do my rap from the outside looking in. Like I do my rap as if I’m looking at me rap.
29. I don’t take nothin’ from no one. I do what I wanna do. And I’m gonna do that until the day I die. And if I can’t do that, then I’ll just die.
30. I believe that music is another form of news. Music is another form of journalism to me so I have to cover all the areas with my album.
31. I love to work.
32. Law is mind without reason.
33. The more time you spend contemplating what you should have done… You lose valuable time planning what you can and will do.
34. Hate is only a form of love that hasn’t found a way to express itself logically.
More Lil Wayne Quotes About Life
35. Jail didn’t make me find God, he’s always been there. They can lock me up, but my spirit and my love can never be confined to prison walls.
36. I’ve been criticized for the things I do.
37. As long as people remember me forever, that will be enough for me.
38. The most bizarre thing I’ve ever read about myself is that I was dead. That was kind of weird to read that I’m dead – mostly because I was reading it.
39. I haved accomplished all that I have set out to accomplish and more.
40. You’re either living or you’re dead.
41. I’m kinda mad that I had to wait 28 years to jump on a skateboard.
42. Trying to tear down the past prohibits you from building up your future.
43. I just feel out of this world sometimes.
44. I always believe that to be the best, you have to smell like the best, dress like the best, act like the best. When you throw your trash in the garbage can, it has to be better than anybody else who ever threw trash in the garbage can.
45. If I have a rap album I’m dropping, then I want it to be the best rap album.
46. I always knew I couldn’t sing. But I also knew I had a voice that isn’t heard by many. And that I could learn how to stretch it and make songs sound good.
47. I don’t like to stop. I believe you stop when you die.
48. I don’t like to stop. I believe you stop when you die.
49. I don’t look for signs, but when things happen, I say, ‘Ok. Something must be right.’ or ‘Ok. Something must be wrong.
50. I’m an addict. I’m addicted to success. Thankfully, there’s no rehad for success.
51. Everybody knows I don’t do no promoting. I don’t ever have to promote nothing. That’s the beauty of Lil Wayne.
52. One thing about a skater: they never quit. So a skater, to sum it up, is awesome.