A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
2. When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
3. I am an optimist. It does not seem too much use being anything else.
4. Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.
5. Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE, the word itself says I’M POSSIBLE!
6. Don’t let the PAST steal your PRESENT.
7. Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you’re going to live your life.
8. When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than any talent for abstract, positive thinking.
9. Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation.
10. Frustration although quite painful at times is a very positive and essential part of success.
11. If you’re not making mistakes, then you’re not doing anything. I’m positive that a doer makes mistakes.
12. There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative.
—W. Clement Stone
13. Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.
14. I believe in Karma. If the good is sown, the good is collected. When positive things are made, that returns well.
More Positive Quotes With Pictures
15. Few things in the world are more powerful than a positive push. A smile. A world of optimism and hope. A “you can do it” when things are tough.
—Richard M. DeVos
16. It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.
—Robert H. Schuller
17. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results.
18. Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress into a positive one.
19. Like success, failure is many things to many people. With Positive Mental Attitude, failure is a learning experience, a rung on the ladder, a plateau at which to get your thoughts in order and prepare to try again.
—W. Clement Stone
20. Positive anything is better than negative nothing.
21. In times of great stress or adversity, it’s always best to keep busy, to plow your anger and your energy into something positive.
22. I believe in karma, and I believe if you put out positive vibes to everybody, that’s all you’re going to get back.
23. Winners make a habit of manufacturing their own positive expectations in advance of the event.
24. I do believe we’re all connected. I do believe in positive energy. I do believe in the power of prayer. I do believe in putting good out into the world. And I believe in taking care of each other.
25. I’m not sure what the future holds but I do know that I’m going to be positive and not wake up feeling desperate. As my dad said “Nic, it is what it is, it’s not what it should have been, not what it could have been, it is what it is.”
26. Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.
More Positive Quotes About Life
27. No matter what you’re going through, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you’ll find the positive side of things.
28. I’ve always believed that you can think positive just as well as you can think negative.
—James A. Baldwin
29. A strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug.
30. Having a positive mental attitude is asking how something can be done rather than saying it can’t be done.
31. You’ve done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination.
32. A lot of times people look at the negative side of what they feel they can’t do. I always look on the positive side of what I can do.
33. Your smile will give you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you.
34. If you have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give your best effort, eventually you will overcome your immediate problems and find you are ready for greater challenges.
35. People deal too much with the negative, with what is wrong. Why not try and see positive things, to just touch those things and make them bloom?
36. I like to think my dad was easygoing and kind, and I think some of those things have been passed down. I am like him in a sense of being positive and hopeful. He was compassionate, and I’ve got a lot of that in me as well.
37. I hope the millions of people I’ve touched have the optimism and desire to share their goals and hard work and persevere with a positive attitude.
More Uplifting Positive Quotes
38. People always accuse me of being motivational in a way, like it was a bad thing, but that’s just how I was raised. My mom raised me in a positive environment, with lots of love in my heart, and that reflects in my music.
39. I feel that sin and evil are the negative part of you, and I think it’s like a battery: you’ve got to have the negative and the positive in order to be a complete person.
40. I think it’s important to get your surroundings as well as yourself into a positive state—meaning surround yourself with positive people, not the kind who are negative and jealous of everything you do.
41. You must not under any pretense allow your mind to dwell on any thought that is not positive, constructive, optimistic, kind.
42. God never ends anything on a negative; God always ends on a positive.
—Edwin Lous Cole
43. I’m looking forward to influencing others in a positive way. My message is you can do anything if you just put your mind to it.
More Quotes and Sayings About Being Positive
44. You have to listen to the people who have a negative opinion as well as those who have a positive opinion. Just to make sure that you are blending all these opinions in your mind before a decision is made.
45. There’s a fine line between stubbornness and the positive side of that, which is dogged determination.
46. I’m not happy not doing anything. When positive things are rolling in, you’ve got to take them when you can get them.
47. When you are enthusiastic about what you do, you feel this positive energy. It’s very simple.
48. A strong, positive self-image is the best possible preparation for success.
49. Chaotic people often have chaotic lives, and I think they create that. But if you try and have an inner peace and a positive attitude, I think you attract that.
50. I got a lot of positive people around me.