Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful. —Norman Vincent Peale
2. The best Christmas of all is the presence of a happy family all wrapped up with one another.
3. Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends. —Margaret Thatcher
4. Best of all, Christmas means a spirit of love, a time when the love of God and the love of our fellow men should prevail over all hatred and bitterness, a time when our thoughts and deeds and the spirit of our lives manifest the presence of God. From home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another.
5. Peace on earth will come to stay, when we live Christmas every day. —Helen Steiner Rice
6. Christmas gift suggestions: To your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect. —Oren Arnold
7. There’s more, much more, to Christmas than candlelight and cheer; It’s the spirit of sweet friendship That brightens all year. It’s thoughtfulness and kindness, It’s hope reborn again, For peace, for understanding, And for goodwill to men!
8. Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall. —Larry Wilde
9. Remember, if Christmas isn’t found in your heart, you won’t find it under a tree. —Charlotte Carpenter
10. I am not alone at all, I thought. I was never alone at all. And that, of course, is the message of Christmas. We are never alone. Not when the night is darkest, the wind coldest, the world seemingly most indifferent. For this is still the time God chooses. —Taylor Caldwell
More Short Inspirational Christmas Quotes
11. Love came down at Christmas; Love all lovely, love divine; Love was born at Christmas, Stars and angels gave the sign. —Christina Rossetti
12. Christmas began in the heart of God. It is complete only when it reaches the heart of man.
13. The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other. —Emily Matthew
14. Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time. —Laura Ingalls Wilder
15. Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas. —Peg Bracken
16. Somehow, not only for Christmas but all the long year through, the joy that you give to others is the joy that comes back to you.. And the more you spend in blessing the poor and lonely and sad, the more of your heart’s possessing returns to you glad. —John Greenleaf Whittier
17. Let us keep Christmas beautiful without a thought of greed, that it might live forevermore to fill our every need, that it shall not be just a day, but last a lifetime through, the miracle of Christmastime that brings God close to you.
18. Until one feels the spirit of Christmas, there is no Christmas. All else is outward display — so much tinsel and decorations. For it isn’t the holly, it isn’t the snow. It isn’t the tree, nor the firelight’s glow. It’s the warmth that comes to the heart.
19. What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. It is a fervent wish that every cup may overflow with blessings rich and eternal, and that every path may lead to peace. —Agnes M. Pahro
20. Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love! —Hamilton Wright Mabie
More Inspirational Christmas Messages and Quotes
21. Christmas works like glue, it keeps us all sticking together. —Rosie Thomas, Iris And Ruby
22. Christmas is a bridge. We need bridges as the river of time flows past. Today’s Christmas should mean creating happy hours for tomorrow and reliving those of yesterday. —Gladys Bagg Taber
23. It is the personal thoughtfulness, the warm human awareness, the reaching out of the self to one’s fellow man that makes giving worthy of the Christmas spirit. —Isabel Currier
24. A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all, But softly gives itself away; While quite unselfish, it grows small. —Eva K. Logue
25. The Christmas tree, twinkling with lights, had a mountain of gifts piled up beneath it, like offerings to the great god of excess. —Tess Gerritsen, The Sinner
26. Christmas is the keeping-place for memories of our innocence. —Joan Mills
27. Mankind is a great, immense family… This is proved by what we feel in our hearts at Christmas. —Pope John XXIII
28. Christmas is a time when everybody wants his past forgotten and his present remembered.
29. Christmas is a time when you get homesick – even when you’re home. —Carol Nelson
30. From Home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other. —Emily Matthews
More Quotes and Sayings About the Holidays
31. I love the Christmas-tide, and yet, I notice this, each year I live; I always like the gifts I get, But how I love the gifts I give! —Carolyn Wells
32. I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. —Charles Dickens
33. Isn’t it funny that at Christmas something in you gets so lonely for – I don’t know what exactly, but it’s something that you don’t mind so much not having at other times. —Kate L. Bosher
34. Let the spirit of love gently fill our hearts and homes. In this loveliest of seasons may you find many reasons for happiness.
35. May the Holiday Season bring only happiness and joy to you and your loved ones.
36. May the closeness of friends, the comfort of home, and the unity of our nation, renew your spirits this holiday season.
37. May you have the gift of faith, the blessing of hope and the peace of His love at christmas and always.
38. One of the real joys of the Holiday Season is the opportunity to say thank you and to wish you the very best for the new year.
39. Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time. —Laura Ingalls Wilder