If you’re going through hell, keep going.
2. We have no right to ask when sorrow comes, “Why did this happen to me?” unless we ask the same question for every moment of happiness that comes our way.
3. A bend in the road is not the end of the road… unless you fail to make the turn.
4. I know God will not give me anything I can’t handle. I just wish that He didn’t trust me so much.
5. The only thing that overcomes hard luck is hard work.
6. We acquire the strength we have overcome.
—Ralph Waldo Emerson
More Quotes About Strength in Hard Times
7. Some of God’s greatest gifts are unanswered prayers.
8. I ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders.
9. If you don’t like something, change it; if you can’t change it, change the way you think about it.