When you know what you want, and you want it badly enough, you’ll find a way to get it.
2. A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.
3. Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.
4. Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.
5. Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.
6. Begin to be now what you will be hereafter.
7. Determine never to be idle. No person will have occasion to complain of the want of time who never loses any. It is wonderful how much may be done if we are always doing.
8. If you ask me what I came into this life to do, I will tell you: I came to live out loud.