Skip to content
It is not the broken heart that kills, but broken pride. —Gilbert Parker
2. Some women feel the best cure for a broken heart is a new beau. —Gene Tierney
3. Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell. —Edna St. Vincent Millay
4. A final comfort that is small, but not cold: The heart is the only broken instrument that works. —J. E. Kalem
5. Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again, skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts.
6. God can heal a broken heart, but he has to have all the pieces.
7. What is the opposite of two? A lonely me, a lonely you. —Richard Wilbur
8. I don’t know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like every other part of my body is broken, too. —Missy Altijd