Love is not something you go out and look for. Love finds you, and when it does, ready or not, it’ll be the best thing to ever happen to you.
1. The moment when he rolls over, puts his arm around me and pulls me closer in his sleep. This makes life complete.
2. I love you enough to fight for you, compromise for you, and sacrifice myself for you if need be. Enough to miss you incredibly when we’re apart, no matter what length of time it is for and regardless of the long distance. Enough to believe in our relationship, to stand by it through the worst of times, to have faith in our strength as a couple, and to never give up on us. Enough to spend the rest of my life with you, be there for you when you need, or want me, and never ever want to leave you, or to live without you. I love you this much.
3. I love my eyes when you look into them. I love my name when you say it. I love my heart when you touch it. I love my life when you are in it.
4. You make me happy in a way no one else can.
5. Sometimes I wonder how you put up with me. Then I remember, oh I put up with you. So we’re even.
6. I still get butterflies even though I’ve seen you a hundred times.
7. When I miss you, I read our old conversations, smile like an idiot, listen to songs that remind me of you, then miss you more.
8. Maybe I’m scared because you mean more to me than any other person. You are everything I think about, everything I need, everything I want.
9. You stole my heart, but I’ll let you keep it.
10. And suddenly, all the love songs were about you.
11. The best relationships are the ones you never saw coming.
12. I didn’t plan on falling in love with you, and I doubt if you planned on falling in love with me. But once we met, it was clear that neither of us could control what was happening to us. –The Notebook
13. Love is not about how many days, months, or years you have been together. Love is about how much you love each other every single day.
14. She had been ready to love this man from the moment she first saw him. –Kristin Hannah
15. They say love is blind. I disagree. Infatuation is blind, love is all-seeing and accepting. Love is seeing all the flaws and blemishes and accepting them. Love is accepting the bad habits and mannerisms, and working around them. Love is recognizing all the fears and insecurities, and knowing your role is to comfort. Love is working through all the challenges and painful times. Infatuation is fragile and will shatter when life is not perfect. Love is strong and it strengthens because it is real.
16. Maybe I’m too late to be your first. But right now, I’m preparing myself to be your last.
17. Let’s make this lovely journey last for a lifetime, do not ever let me go, I am yours as long as you want me to.
18. I’m sorry for being annoying when I want to talk, needy because I miss you, emotional when I care and insecure because I’m afraid to lose you.
19. You’re my favorite place to go to when my mind searches for peace.
20. So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s gonna be really hard! We’re gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you.
21. Your arms feel more like home than any house ever did.
22. A relationship where you instantly miss each other right after being together.
23. I don’t want a prince on a white horse. I want a weirdo who makes me laugh.
24. Love is not something you go out and look for. Love finds you, and when it does, ready or not, it’ll be the best thing to ever happen to you.