Shinzoo

17 Inspirational Quotes For Work

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.



17 Inspirational Quotes For Work 01


17 Inspirational Quotes For Work 02


17 Inspirational Quotes For Work 03


17 Inspirational Quotes For Work 04


17 Inspirational Quotes For Work 05


17 Inspirational Quotes For Work 06


17 Inspirational Quotes For Work 07


17 Inspirational Quotes For Work 08


17 Inspirational Quotes For Work 09


17 Inspirational Quotes For Work 010


17 Inspirational Quotes For Work 011


17 Inspirational Quotes For Work 012


"The expert in anything was once a clumsy beginner."

"Don't be busy. Be productive."

"Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after an experience with you becomes your trademark."

"If you are persistent, you will get it. If you are consistent, you will keep it."

"Don't adapt to the energy in the room. Influence the energy in the room."

"Don't decrease the goal. Increase the effort."

"You get what you focus on. So focus on what you want."

"We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same." -Carlos Castenada

"The temptation to quit will be greatest just before you are about to succeed." -Chinese Proverb

"Don't stop until you're proud."

"Discipline is choosing between what you want now and what you want most." -Abraham Lincoln

"Don't cry over the past, it's gone. Don't stress about the future, it hasn't arrived. Live in the present and make it beautiful."

"I can and I will. Watch me."

"In order to become the 1%, you have to do what the other 99% won't."

"Ask yourself if what you're doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow."

"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic."

"Mindset is what separates the best from the rest."