Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people. —Eleanor Roosevelt
I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me.
2. The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never score.
3. It is never too late to be what you might have been.
4. All our dreams can come true—if we have the courage to pursue them.
5. Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.
6. If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.
7. It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
More Powerful Inspirational Quotes
8. It’s true that we don’t know what we’ve got until we lose it, but it’s also true that we don’t know what we’ve been missing until it arrives.
9. You may mess up in life, and fall down hard, but just remember to get back up, cause that’s the only way you can keep going.
10. Fear less, hope more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Hate less, love more; And all good things are yours.
11. Sometimes, you gotta teach yourself how to get up from a hard fall…’ coz if you call for someone’s help… they just might push you back down…