Skip to content
Sad Quotes About Pain: I am the type of person that will sit in the bathroom and cry, but then walk out like nothing ever happened.
The loneliest moment in someone’s life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all they can do is stare blankly.
2. Sometimes, crying is the only way your eyes speak when your mouth can’t explain how broken your heart is.
3. When you’ve been sad for so long that when something bad happens you don’t cry, you just sit there and feel numb.
4. I’m not sure if I’m depressed. I mean, I’m not sad, but I’m not exactly happy either; I can laugh and joke and smile during the day, but sometimes when I’m alone at night I forget how to feel.
5. Sometimes memories sneak out of my eyes and roll down my cheeks.
6. And sometimes I just need to be alone; so I can cry without being judged, so I can think without being interrupted, so I don’t bring anyone else down with me.
7. Smiling has always been easier than explaining why you’re sad.
More Sad Quotes About Life and Pain
8. Some days the memories still knock the wind out of me.
9. Sometimes the best memories are sad because you know they will never happen again.
10. We’re not friends. We’re not enemies. We’re strangers with some memories.
11. I am the type of person that will sit in the bathroom and cry, but then walk out like nothing ever happened.
12. The worst kind of sad is not being able to explain why.