Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.
—Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. Being able to wait is a sign of patience. Anyone can say I love you but not everyone can wait for you.
3. Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.
4. Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.
—Jean Jacques Rousseau
5. Just because something isn’t happening for you right now doesn’t mean that it will never happen.
6. Patience is a necessary ingredient of genius.