Quotes About Change: If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading. —Lao Tzu
Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.
—George Bernard Shaw
2. When we are no longer able to change a situation – we are challenged to change ourselves.
—Viktor E. Frankl
3. Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.
—John F. Kennedy
4. To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.
5. The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.
6. If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.
7. Never believe that a few caring people can’t change the world. For, indeed, that’s all who ever have.
8. I hope everyone that is reading this is having a really good day. And if you are not, just know that in every new minute that passes you have an opportunity to change that.
9. Sometimes it’s the smallest decisions that can change your life forever.
More Quotes About Change in Life
10. If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading.
11. Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.
12. Some people will only love you as long as you fit in their box. Don’t be afraid to disappoint.
13. I just woke up one day and decided I didn’t want to feel like this anymore. So I changed.
14. All great changes are preceded by chaos.
15. One reason people resist change is because they focus on what they have to give up, instead of what they have to gain.
16. Yesterday I was so clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.