A competent and self-confident person is incapable of jealousy in anything. Jealousy is invariably a symptom of neurotic insecurity.
—Robert A. Heinlein
2. Don’t waste time on jealousy. Sometimes you’re ahead, sometimes you’re behind.
3. In jealousy there is more self-love than love.
—Francois de La Rochefoucauld
4. The envious die not once, but as oft as the envied win applause.
More Jealousy and Envy Quotes
5. The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves.
6. Love looks through a telescope; envy, through a microscope.
7. Envy is a symptom of lack of appreciation of our own uniqueness and self worth. Each of us has something to give that no one else has.
8. Envy is the art of counting the other fellow’s blessings instead of your own.