Skip to content
We always ignore the ones who adore us and adore the ones who ignore us.
2. The say real girls ain’t never perfect, perfect girls ain’t never real.
3. I’m trying to do better than good enough.
4. It’s impossible for you to lose me… because you never had me.
5. Call me over rated or creative or too jaded, because any way you put it, bitch I made it.
6. I can’t even find the perfect brush, so I can paint what’s going through my mind. Racing against myself, but I’m a couple steps behind.
7. Live without pretending, love without depending, listen without defending, speak without offending.
8. Know life is just a game in which the cards are facing down. I’m in the world where things are taken, never given how long they choose to love you will never be your decision.
9. Better late then never, but never late is better.
10. Seven Days without love makes one weak.
11. I’ve always liked my women book and street smart. Long as they got a little class like half days. And the confidence to overlook my past ways.
More Drake Quotes About Life
12. Let’s stay together ’til we’re ghosts. I want to witness love, I’ve never seen it close.
13. Damn, what happened to us? Life can always change, you have to adjust!
14. You feel like you miss those happy days. Well, girl, that makes two of us.
15. Girl for goodness sake! You with all those curves… me without no brakes, ooh.
16. Only thing on right now, like a night light.
17. I’m obsessed with perfection. I want to work. I don’t want to take this for granted.
18. Hate the rumors, hate your bullshit, hate these f-cking allegations. I’m just feeling like the throne is for the taking, watch me take it!
19. But get it while you here, boy, ’cause all that hype don’t feel the same next year boy.
More Drake Quotes About Love
20. Apologize if I say anything I don’t mean. Like whats up with your best friend? We could all have some fun, believe me.
21. I’m getting so throwed, I ain’t went this hard since I was eighteen.
22. I’m lucky that you picked up, lucky that you stayed on. I need someone to put this weight on.
23. I don’t think I’m conscious of making monster outta the women that I sponsor til it all goes bad.
24. I’m just sayin’ you could do better and I’ll start hatin’ only if you make me.
25. I’m just sayin’ you could do better. Tell me have you heard that lately?
26. Cups of the Rosy. Bitches in my old phone. I should call one and go home. I’ve been in this club too long. The woman that I would try is happy with a good guy.
27. Hope you don’t judge me. Cause me and you are not all that different. You made me this way, you made me famous. You all assisted.
28. Girl I can’t lie – I miss you. You and the music were the only things that I commit to.
29. Plus I love the way my middle name looks when it’s lit up.
30. This shit is all about hits and misses. The ones that you fuck and the ones you wife up. Just don’t let them f-ck your life up. Half a mil to perform, I can’t let em f-ck that shit up.
31. No love for these bitches I said this is is all business.
More Quotes by Drake
32. You tryna come up, I am the come up. I be standin’ right here when the sun up.
33. I know you left me once, but I came right back to find you. Even though I like being in your past, you got a bright future behind you.
34. I know they said the first love is the sweetest, but that first cut is the deepest. I tried to keep us together, but you were busy keeping secrets secret.
35. When you look ahead and darkness is all you see, faith and determination will pull you through.
36. Boys will break your heart. Real men will pick up the pieces.
37. My team good, we don’t really need a mascot.
38. Can’t deny that I want you, but I’ll lie if I have to. Cause you don’t say you love me to your friends when they ask you. Even though we both know that you do. You do.
39. It’s my birthday, I’ll get high if I want to.
40. We are more interested in make others believe we are happy than trying to be happy ourselves.
41. Yeah, I’m smiling, but you’re not the reason anymore.
42. You know that girl that always forgave you? That always loved you? That always took you back? Pretty soon, she’ll give up and find someone better.
43. When your ex says ‘You’ll never find anyone like me’. Say ‘that’s the point’.
44. I might be too strung out on compliments. Overdosed on confidence.
45. The way I’m feeling, the things I say all just happen, when you pass my way… what can I do to make you stay?
46. Good weed, white wine, I come alive in the night time.
47. I’d probably go and tattoo your name on my heart. I swear I start to think that I’m going crazy.
48. I always choose dough like it’s my only option, ’cause money always knows best.
49. Cause I’m tryin’ to be unforgettable.
50. To belittle is to be little.
51. Hate is so familiar to me, I’m slowly embracing it. Doesn’t come natural, bear with me it could take a bit.
52. Everybody dies, but not everybody lives.
53. Face to face, just you and me, with no rules. Just like you, I get lonely too.