The joy of brightening other lives, bearing each others’ burdens, easing other’s loads and supplanting empty hearts and lives with generous gifts becomes for us the magic of Christmas. —WC Jones
From home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other.
2. Christmas is a holiday that we celebrate not as individuals nor as a nation, but as a human family.
3. Time was with most of us, when Christmas Day, encircling all our limited world like a magic ring, left nothing out for us to miss or seek; bound together all our home enjoyments, affections, and hopes; grouped everything and everyone round the Christmas fire, and make the little picture shining in our bright young eyes, complete.
4. For centuries men have kept an appointment with Christmas. Christmas means fellowship, feasting, giving and receiving, a time of good cheer, home.
—W. J. Tucker
5. Mankind is a great, immense family. This is proved by what we feel in our hearts at Christmas.
—Pope John XXIII
6. Christmas is the season of joy, of holiday greetings exchanged, of gift-giving,and of families united.
—Norman Vincent Peale
7. The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
8. The joy of brightening other lives, bearing each others’ burdens, easing other’s loads and supplanting empty hearts and lives with generous gifts becomes for us the magic of Christmas.
9. At Christmas, all roads lead home.