Anger Issues Quotes: Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one getting burned. —Buddha
For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness.
2. When you are offended at any man’s fault, turn to yourself and study your own failings. Then you will forget your anger.
3. Anger is a momentary madness, so control your passion or it will control you.
4. The angry people are those people who are most afraid.
5. It is wise to direct your anger towards problems – not people; to focus your energies on answers – not excuses.
—William Arthur Ward
6. Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one getting burned.
7. Anger is only one letter short of danger.
8. There was never an angry man that thought his anger unjust.
—St. Francis De Sales
9. Whatever is begun in anger ends in shame.
More Quotes About Anger Issues
10. Consider how much more you often suffer from your anger and grief, than from those very things for which you are angry and grieved.
11. The best remedy for a short temper is a long walk.
12. People who fly into a rage always make a bad landing.
13. Always write angry letters to your enemies. Never mail them.
14. Resentment is like taking poison and waiting for the other person to die.