The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually fear that you will make one.
2. A problem is a chance for you to do your best.
3. You don’t have to control your thoughts; you just have to stop letting them control you.
4. If only we’d stop trying to be happy we could have a pretty good time.
5. Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.
6. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, show up and never give up.
7. Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.
8. We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.
9. It’s never too late to start over. If you weren’t happy with yesterday, try something different today. Don’t stay stuck. Do better.
10. Just think how happy you would be if you lost everything you have right now, and then got it back again.
11. Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.
12. If you’re presenting yourself with confidence, you can pull off pretty much anything.
13. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
14. Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning how to dance in the rain.
15. For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.
—Ralph Waldo Emerson
16. The best way to predict the future is to create it.
17. Why worry? If you’ve done the very best you can, worrying won’t make it any better.
18. Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life.
19. Stars Can’t Shine Without Darkness.
20. Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.’
—Mary Anne Radmacher
21. Don’t cry for a man who’s left you; the next one may fall for your smile.