Success Quotes: Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life – think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success. —Swami Vivekananda
Things work out best for those who make the best of HOW THINGS WORK OUT.
2. People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy.
3. I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
—Thomas A. Edison
4. The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like FOCUS.
5. Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life – think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.
6. Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.
7. If you genuinely want something, don’t wait for it – teach yourself to be impatient.
8. Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.
9. You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something – your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.
10. If you are not willing to risk the usual you will have to settle for the ordinary.
11. If you do what you always did, you will always get what you always got.
12. Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
13. I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.
14. Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day-in and day-out.
15. All progress takes place outside of the comfort zone.
—Michael John Bobak
16. We become what we think about most of the time, and that’s the strangest secret.
17. The number one reason people fail in life is because they listen to their friends, family, and neighbors.
18. The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don’t define them, or even seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them.
19. Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.
—George Bernard Shaw