21 Inspirational Quotes To Get You Through Hard Times
1. The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually fear that you will make one. -Elbert Hubbard
2. A problem is a chance for you to do your best. -Duke Ellington
3. You don't have to control your thoughts; you just have to stop letting them control you. -Dan Millman
4. If only we'd stop trying to be happy we could have a pretty good time. -Edith Wharton
5. Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. -Wayne Dyer
6. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, show up and never give up.
7. Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking. -Marcus Aurelius
8. We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have. -Frederick Keonig
9. It's never too late to start over. If you weren't happy with yesterday, try something different today. Don't stay stuck. Do better.
10. Just think how happy you would be if you lost everything you have right now, and then got it back again. -Frances Rodman
11. Your value doesn't decrease based on someone's inability to see your worth.
12. If you're presenting yourself with confidence, you can pull off pretty much anything. -Katy Perry
13. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection. -Buddha
14. Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain. -Vivian Greene
15. For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
16. The best way to predict the future is to create it. -Abraham Lincoln
17. Why worry? If you've done the very best you can, worrying won't make it any better. -Walt Disney
18. Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life. -J.K. Rowling
19. Stars Can't Shine Without Darkness
20. Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.' -Mary Anne Radmacher
21. Don't cry for a man who's left you; the next one may fall for your smile. -Mae West