Saint Mother Teresa Quotes - Peace begins with a smile
1. If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
2. Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.
3. Peace begins with a smile.
4. I am not sure exactly what heaven will be like, but I know that when we die and it comes time for God to judge us, he will not ask, 'How many good things have you done in your life?' rather he will ask, 'How much love did you put into what you did?
5. Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing
6. Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.
7. Do not think that love in order to be genuine has to be extraordinary. What we need is to love without getting tired. Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
8. Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
9. Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.
10. The most terrible poverty is loneliness, and the feeling of being unloved.
11. If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
12. What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family.
13. It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.
14. I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.
15. The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread.
16. I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.
17. If you can't feed a hundred people, feed just one.
18. Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.