28 Bob Marley Quotes About Life and Love That Will Always Live On
1. Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you've never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more.
2. Being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that's so real it scares you.
3. You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end.
4. You may not be her first, her last, or her only. She loved before she may love again. But if she loves you now, what else matters?
5. She's not perfect - you aren't either, and the two of you may never be perfect together but if she can make you laugh, hold onto her and give her the most you can.
6. One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.
7. The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.
8. Who are you to judge the life I live?
9. Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.
10. None but ourselves can free our minds.
11. One love, one heart, one destiny.
12. Love the life you live. Live the life you love.
13. Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold.
14. If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you won't give up. If you give up, you're not worthy.
15. The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
16. Better to die fighting for freedom than be a prisoner all the days of your life.
17. Don't worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright.
18. The good times of today are the sad thoughts of tomorrow.
19. Live for yourself and you will live in vain; live for others, and you will live again.
20. When one door is closed, don't you know that many more are open?
21. Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds.
22. Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living
23. The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?
24. Though the road's been rocky it sure feels good to me.
25. Get up, stand up, stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, don't give up the fight.
26. Overcome the devils with a thing called love.
27. The biggest coward of a man is to awaken the love of a woman without the intention of loving her.
28. Just because you are happy it does not mean that the day is perfect but that you have looked beyond its imperfections.