Quotes About Strength During Difficult Times
1. I am not what happened to me. I am what I choose to become.
2. Storms make trees take deeper roots. -Dolly Parton
3. Sometimes you face difficulties not because you're doing something wrong, but because you're doing something right.
4. When you can't control what's happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to what's happening. That's where your power is!
5. I've never met a strong person with an easy past.
6. I never knew how strong I was until I had to forgive someone who wasn't sorry, and accept an apology I never received.
7. Strength comes from struggle. When you learn to see your struggles as opportunities to become stronger, better, wiser, then your thinking shifts from "I can't do this" to "I must do this." -Toni Sorenson
8. One small crack does not mean that you are broken, it means that you were put to the test and you did not fall apart.
9. I admire people who choose to smile after all the things they've been through.
10. Stay positive even when it feels like your life is falling apart.
11. Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be. Life goes on.
12. Never let a bad situation bring out the worst in you. Be strong and choose to be positive.
13. And once the storm is over you won't remember how you made it through... you won't be the same person who walked in. That's what this storm's all about. -Hauri Murakam
14. An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it's going to launch you into something great.
15. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world the master calls a butterfly. -Richard Bach