Maya Angelou Quotes - Truly Unforgettable!
1. Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.
2. It's one of the greatest gifts you can give yourself, to forgive. Forgive everybody.
3. If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude.
4. I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
5. We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.
6. As long as you're breathing, it's never too late to do some good.
7. You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.
8. Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness.
9. We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.
10. I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life's a bitch. You've got to go out and kick ass.
11. I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better.
12. Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.
13. Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option.
14. Ask for what you want and be prepared to get it!