29 Beautiful Quotes About Love
How do you put love into words? How do you put something from the heart into simple words yet without betraying the emotions and the passion that usually go with the feeling of love?
Love can inspire us. But it can also break us.
Love can be powerful when put into words... and can inspire and comfort us through the sheer power of their meaning. These words and phrases teach us and remind us what love is and what it is not.
1. I choose you. And I'll choose you, over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I'll keep choosing you.
2. A true relationship is two unperfect people refusing to give up on each other.
3. You found parts of me I didn't know existed and in you I found a love I no longer believed was real.
4. The best love is the one that makes you a better person, without changing you into someone other than yourself.
5. Why can't you just tell me what you feel, because how you act is confusing me.
6. You were never supposed to mean this much to me; I was never supposed to fall so hard. But you know what? I did and that's the truth, that's what keeps me holding on because it hurts like hell to let you go.
7. It's amazing how one day someone walks into your life and you can't remember how you ever lived without them.
8. I broke my rules for you.
9. I have looked at you in millions of ways and I have loved you in each.
10. You can't rush something you want to last forever.
11. What I have with you, I don't want with anyone else.
12. If you can't get someone off your mind, it's because your mind always knows what your heart is thinking.
13. You are the love that came without warning. You had my heart before I could say no.
14. Sometimes, someone comes into your life, so unexpectedly, takes your heart by surprise, and changes your life forever.
15. And then my soul saw you and it kind of went, "Oh, there you are. I've been looking for you."
16. If I had my life to live again, I'd find you sooner. -Kobi Yamada
17. You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person you cannot live without.
18. She knew she loved him when 'home' went from being a place to being a person. -E. Leventhal
19. I still fall for you everyday.
20. You are the guy all my love quotes are about.
21. You will forever be my always.
22. Missing you comes in waves. Tonight I'm drowning. -Anna Christensen
23. The best feeling is when you look at him and he is already staring.
24. I have late night conversations with the moon. He tells me about the sun and I tell him about you. -S.L. Gray
25. How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard. -Winnie the Pooh
26. The scariest thing about distance is you don't know whether they'll miss you or forget about you. -The Notebook
27. I smile like an idiot when I think about you.
28. I fell in love with you because you loved me when I couldn't love myself.
29. A girl's favorite songs will tell you more about how she feels than her lips ever will.